2 Days Safari Tarangire and Lake Manyara
This tour will take place in the two among the northern circuit destination which are Lake Manyara and the Tarangire National parks.
This is two among the most popular destinations in the northern tourism circuit. Both of the two national parks cater the unique features that distinguish from one another. The Tarangire National park which delivered it’s name from the two words which are Tara which is the local language that means river and ngire which was from the Swahili name of the Warthogs, which are ngiri is Swahili hence the park get its name with the meaning of the “warthog River” due to the population of the warthog in the park and the unseasonal river that found is the park. Apart from that Tarangire is well known for the habitat of very big herds of elephants. The uniqueness of the Manyara national park is the legend king of the jungles “the lion” that climb trees and the alkaline lake Manyara which has been the basin and habitat of thousands of rose feathered flamingos. Though both of the parks have the wild nature but they are different and they give unique features. Hence the tour program will be in the following manner.
Day 1 : Arusha town to Tarangire National Park
Activities; Pick up, travel and game drive
The day will begin with the well prepared breakfast that you will take before you start the journey, after the breakfast at 08:00Am; you will be picked up from the hotel by the safari guide prepared by the company with the 4 x 4 safari car where you will start your journey to the Tarangire National park, it will be a drive of around 2hrs which is the distance of 120km where you will be reaching the Tarangire National park entrance gate. After all the regularities at the gate, you will start the game drive in the Tarangire national park. During the game drive expect to see a very big herd of Elephants which has made the popularity of the park and make its nick name being the Elephant paradise. Nevertheless you will be in the able to spot the ancient baboon trees which are very old and very big in size and shape. From there you will be able to take your lunch in one of the picnic site in the park. After your lunch you will continue with the game drive where from here you will see other animals, such as warthogs, baboons, lion, leopard cheetah, giraffes, and other animals and birds. After this long journey the driver will take you to Mto Wa Mbu near the lake Manyara where you will be overnight with a very great view and breeze of the lake Manyara.Meal plan: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
Day 2 : Lake Manyara to Arusha town,
Activities; travel, game drive and transfer
Early in the morning you will be packed with your breakfast and lunch in the lunch boxes and from there you will start the journey from Mto Wa Mbu heading to Lake Manyara National park. On reaching the lake Manyara national park you will have to take your breakfast before starting the game drive. There after the breakfast, it is when the game starts. In the park expect to see the unique feature of the park which is well known for the Lions who has adopted leopard features of climbing the tree and our informative guide will give you well information on how the lion adopted climbing trees. Moreover you will see large group of rose feathered flamingos along the alkaline lake Manyara which give a fantastic scenic of the lake. Nevertheless you will be in a position of spotting other group of animal and birds. Lunch will be taken during the game drive in the Lake Manyara National park. After this beautiful game drive you will be heading back to Arusha town.NOTE
- The tour program is not fixed, it can change with regards to the guest choice & taste
- Accommodation types: Hotels, lodges, tented camps, campsite (guest choice)
- Guest can choose for either a private or a joining Safari
- The mentioned safaris days exclude the arrival day
- Meal will be full body during Safaris and only bed and breakfast (BB) before and After safaris
- Transfers in both directions (Arrival and Departure) between the International Airport to Arusha
- 2 night Hotel accommodation in Arusha before and After safari.
- Extended 4 x 4 safari jeep with pop up roof for game viewing
- Professional safari guide
- Entrance fees to all national parks.
- 18% VAT to our entrance fees.
- All meals while on safari and cold water during the safari.
- Government taxes, VAT and service charges relating to accommodation and included meals
- All basic camping facilities such as tents, chairs, tables and sleeping mats.
- 3 Litters of water per day (Kilimanjaro water)
- The company Safari completion award certificate
Safari package Include the following:
"The price of this Package does not include Tips / Gratuities for the poters guides, as in the rest of the world tips are given only when the Clients are satisfied with service they have been given. It is customary however to tip ones guides and porters, guidelines will be given."
- Tanzania Visa: $50 per person on arrival, Except for the USA and CANADA passport holders which is $100
- Other Personal Expenses such as, shopping in the gift shops laundry, telephone, beverages and the like
- Optional Tours with regard to tourist interest such as balloon safari
- Tips and gratuities to your safari guide and chefs as motives.